Monday, April 18, 2011

For Profit Colleges

I will be honest with you, all colleges make money off of their students. However, there are some that are worse than others. Most colleges and universities do cost a lot of money, but the product they provide, a high quality education and a reputable degree, is worth the expense. As some of these schools advertise on my blog, I will not name names, but I will say, beware colleges that are entirely online (no campus for you to visit), and those that claim to shorten your time to degree. There are no shortcuts to becoming educated.  I highly suggest every high school senior watch the film Declining by Degrees: Higher Education at Risk for the full truth. You can purchase a copy on Amazon or view it online for free. Declining by Degrees: Higher Education at Risk

No comments: